sábado, 17 de outubro de 2009

sleepless in my bed


I woke up at two am
and nothing to do
silence all around
screaming thoughts
trying to take my
peace away...
thats the price for
an exciting life
for a free spirit
flying mind
I decided to go to Italy
why Italy ?
Because it is romantic
and I am in this
mood right now...
so in love with myself
and my life
everything in Italy
is chic, magic
breathtaking ...
it is been so long
since I saw
Romeo and Juliet Balcony
but I want you to go with me
so we can write our names on it
so we feel the passion
when we kiss right there
There is so much more
to Italy that I havent seen
so what about Paris?
Oh That's when YOU take me
so we can seal this feeling
and make sure
the whole world knows
we are together
we want each other
what a busy mind
it has been only ten minutes
and I visited Italy and Paris
better try to get some sleep
so I dont wanna take over
the world but for sure
would do it with you
anywhere , everywhere
cause you are my man
and we have so much to share...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


4 comentários:

  1. MInha cara...hahahahahaha...i want it all...at the same time, and i want it right now...lets fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Esse principe encantado é um cara de muita sorte mesmo.Tem voce por dentro e por fora, verso e em prosa, muita sorte, muita .....

    ResponderExcluir
  3. é BB, tb quero ter tudo, mas não pode... e viajar é tudibom, a melhor coisa que se leva da vida!
    bjjjjjjjjjjjjjsssssssssssssssssssss

    ResponderExcluir