terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2009

ALL ABOUT CONECTIONS


I have been reconnecting with people
that I met through this journey called life
through my trips around the globe and
oh man I cant say enough how blessed I feel
for meeting so much good people and I know
that I only did because I am a real person
that doesn't pretend to be who I am not.
God is giving me the opportunity to talk
to them again and I was blowing away from
so many kind words I got and also made me go
back in time , when I first met all of them.
I strong believe that more than knowledge
about any topics , life is about connections ...
That can take you really where you wanna be
as long as you are real and speak your heart
be honest with yourself and others ...always !
Don't try to please if that is not how you feel
be real and stay true to yourself and your beliefs...
You would be surprise how you can touch many lives
just by being yourself and they will touch yours too.
As I always say , the best investment in my opinion
are travels around the world...find out about other
cultures , find out about who you wanna be and
most importantly who you DON'T wanna be.
Remember to treat others as you would like
to be treated...beauty fades...integrity and
good connections NEVER!

Thank you all for making this time of my life so special !


5 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Atende o telefoneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Se não usarmos Certo como ferramentas, Não Haverá uma conecção nem uma conectividade !!!!!
    As redes de relacionamento exigem, conectividade com o tempo, mas nimguem fala das conecções.
    Vc pensa, sente escreve, vc vc, vc existe no coração de quem vc quiser.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. NA VERDADE VC EXISTE NO CORAÇÃO DE QUEM TE ACEITA TE QUER.
    AS CONEXÕES SÃO FEITAS PELAS IDEIAS ,AFINIDADES ,DESEJOS E VONTADE.
    ESTAR CONECTADO NÃO NESCESSARIAMENTE É ESTAR JUNTO OU SE FALANDO, É ESTAR DENTRO..DA MENTE E DO CORAÇÃO.
    FELIZ NOITE BB.
    FRANCISCO MAGALDI

    ResponderExcluir