domingo, 25 de outubro de 2009

In my words ( for the guys and their crazy exs)


I have been telling
to many guys the same thing
when they come and tell me
my ex was crazy...
that's when I say:
Didn't you guys figure it out
by now that
ALL WOMEN ARE CRAZY
there is no such a thing
as a normal woman...
we are hormonals
we have babies
we deal with men's ego
we obsess about two extra pounds
when it is really half a pound
we bleed every month
we breastfeed babies and adults
so there you have it !
To leave your ex because she is crazy
is exchange six for half of dozen !
BUT remember we crazy women
have what makes you happy
and if we do it well our craziness
it is soooo worth it !
the truth is relationships
are hard to keep up for many years
it is hard work ,
devotion , understandind
comunication and
meeting half way sometimes.
Are you guys doing your part
or just playing victims ?
I use to say normal people
are not exciting people..
you know and I know
that the crazy ones are the ones
with crazy sex...THAT YOU LOVE IT !
so SHUT UP AND DANCE
This sunday make mad love
with your crazy woman
and call the ordinary one
to talk about the new car
that you want so bad...
that's just how it goes...



7 comentários:

  1. De médico e louco todo mundo tem um pouco..kkkkkkkkkkkk

    ResponderExcluir
  2. So true...That´s the way it goes...

    ResponderExcluir
  3. O mal do seculo é a solidão.
    O homem casa com o casamento, sai de uma mulher e fica com outra igual, com endereço diferente.
    E Permitam que a loucura coloque sua cabeça de foraaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ResponderExcluir
  4. It's Funny! Regard I don't bleed, it looks like I wrote your text.I'm not a womam. But I am a really crazy mam.Horizontally and vertically.Bad guy and a family one, sometimes.
    I guess the word here is SOMETIMES.
    However, hard and long.
    Lucidly insane!
    Nice to meet u!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Fernanda:

    "O mal do seculo é a solidão." [2]

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Perfeito, Barbara!

    Aliás, qdo amamos de verdade, nos tornamos loucos... sejam as mulheres ou sejam os homens:

    Todos nós nos tornamos loucos!

    Um forte abraço e um bjão, "BBQueen"!!!

    Ps.: Muito bom, viu?

    ;)

    ResponderExcluir