sábado, 17 de outubro de 2009

For the ones in love...( IN MY WORDS)


Can you smell the flowers
can you see the birds
flying free
reach out and see what happens
trust in yourself
keep your head up
nothing can damage what we are
nothing can take what we got
baby have faith in you
follow the trees but
dont step on the leaves
Let the sun feel your skin
remember I am here
remember I am there
no matter where you go
just know I am everywhere
my heart is with you
all of this is real
no need for tears
if it is not tears of joy
let your feelings flow
I am your woman
and what we build
nothing cant destroy
now hold my hand
and say you want this
let me feel you are ready
look into my soul
and allow the magic to start
cause you are my man
and I belong by your side
never apart

4 comentários:

  1. essa fase apaixon é tãããão boa, pena que passa...
    bjssssssssssssssssssssss

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What can i say...
    Adorei, adorei, adorei....

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Que lindooooooooooooooooooo!
    Você é linda, SUSIEEEE!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Essa foto é tão linda e expressa tantos sentimentos e sensações impossíveis de serem descritos em poucas palavras, vc está verdadeiramente incrível! Beijos.

    ResponderExcluir