quinta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2009

Just a thought


I woke up early and thought
what will I write about
easily came to my mind
one thing I wish we all
would do it today
and often...
Lets get out today and
take with us
some change handy
or even pieces of clothes
that we dont need no more
and I know you have it
or even better ,
some food or dog food
or if you have it in your
heart , take all of it
with you today BUT
make sure you give it away
TODAY ...
As we know , yesterday is gone
the future is unsure
so the time is NOW
Personally I describe
the moments I had
doing that as my
favorite moments...
There is nothing
as powerfull as helping
someone
in my book at least
it doesnt matter how
it can be as I said
or just with simple words...
we have been helped
more than enough
we have more than we need
TODAY my wish is that
we stand our hand
get a little out of
our busy schedule
to help somehow ...
you will be surprise
what that will do for
the rest of your day
Be a giver is much
more fun than be a taker !
Let me know how
did it go...
GIVE LOVE TODAY !
REMEMBER TO SHARE
EVERYDAY !
Have a wonderful
blessed day !

2 comentários:

  1. give love everyday is a good thing to do. if people do it more often, the world wold be better

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Bem lembrado, preciso me doar mais, atender mais, mais, mais e mais.Voce está certa, bem lembrado.

    ResponderExcluir