domingo, 22 de novembro de 2009

SUNDAY (listening barry white - Rio de Janeiro )


Today I woke up feeling better
it has been a roller coaster this last year
so many ups and down
many decisions that got me confused...
but today SUNDAY in this
wonderful city called
RIO DE JANEIRO
I found some peace awhile
I was running in the sand and looking
to the sky and the mountains
and at the same moment staring at the sea...
Listening my favorite tunes and I gotta say this :
what a blessed life ! what a blessed day !
Now
after a cold and refreshing shower
I have boo my son in my lap
as I write...
life doesn't get any better than that
does it ?
I guess when you find peace inside your heart
when you remember to count your blessing
(which should be a daily thing) ,
everything gets easier , lighter
Well that doesn't apply to body weight lol
I wish ! so life goes on and on...
Time for a nice breakfast and
to be great full for having a place to live
food to eat and for being healthy
to be able to welcome one more SUNDAY !
Have you all a wonderful day !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário