segunda-feira, 30 de novembro de 2009

breakfast in bed (in my words lol )


Last night
This man ,
my man
you
came hungry , thirsty , mad , happy
lift me up sitting me at the sink...
as I open my legs you kiss me passionately
sliding your fingers through my hair
and pushing your body against mine
my heart couldn't find one rhythm
no coordination no time for breathing ...
I miss the moment when we got undressed
but I also don't remember ever being dressed for you
My needs , my desires are always clear to you
always naked , always calling , always blunt
Before I could ever feel you inside of me
you got down , pulled my body
and started licking my inner thighs
staring at each others eyes , no blinking
one of those moments when you feel you belong !
I was so ready to feel you , wet , moist , just ready
As I grab your head up , nibbling your neck , scratching your back
I felt you teasing me down there but you couldn't wait
we couldn't take...
you forced it
so mad , so angry , so rough
just the way I need it today
Oh what a wonderful pain , what a wonderful dance
You knew it was your time to explode
to get insane , to say my name
and so you did and once more I made you mine
yesterday , today , at this moment in time !
I knew I would wake this monster on you
after having you watching me play with myself...
If every women just knew how much power we have
hmmmmmmmm....
I am ready for breakfast in bed...
BRING IT ON !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário