sexta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2009

I don't own you...I LOVE YOU !



We latin people tend to be jealous
or better possessive
we are always trying to
control our men (or women)
This is soooo waste of time and energy
so stoneage mentality
if someone wants to cheat on you
it takes only 5 minutes away to kiss
10 , 20 for a quicky
men and women will do whatever
they want regardless
I decided that I am not
in this world to own anyone
I wanna love someone not own !
This doesn't even sound right
well maybe during sex..hehe
let's face it ..
it is hot when someone say :
you are all mine !
Part of our dreamy personality
loves that and soap opera lol
Back to reality
people have to go to bed (to sleep this time lol)
and have a good night sleep
knowing that they were
honest to their mate.
It shouldn't be a problem
if you really love and respect
your partner and best friend
I believe in Karma so should you...
let people live the way they feel it is right
the only thing we really OWN
it is our own body and an option
to be a descent human being
that understands how important
it is this thing called FEELINGS
Don't give to just anyone
make sure it goes to someone
who will protect that
not play with that...
I only want one good man
that's all it takes to make me happy
Jeaousy takes a lot from us !
Invest in other feelings that will
make you feel much better
like respect , admiration and love !
Oh and before I forget
If you know what you are about
love and respect yourself
it should be easy to trust
and if someone doesn't appreciate you enough
to be faithful than it is not worth your time or energy
move on...YOU DESERVE THE REAL DEAL !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário