quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2009

Necessary changes


I will start this one asking you
what are you doing to be where
you wanna be in your life ?
If you wanna change something
You need to change your actions
or the way you act at least
if you keep repeating everything
the same way you have been doing it
nothing will change
You look the way you look
have relationships the way you have
because you acted in a certain way
if you keep doing it that way,
nothing will change in your life
Send your energy to all the things
that can get you where you want
Keep the focus
because there will be a lot
of distractions in your way
and most of the time
they will tempt you
they come in disguise as a good thing
Have on the back of your mind
a picture of yourself in the future
happy and satisfied
so you don't fall into things like that
and never forget to be a good human being
I am coming back from a distraction
and to realize that this is what it was
made me come back stronger
and with a lot of determination
to love myself even more and
wait for real love to find me
by then I will be ready and
will have the future
I see myself in....
what about you ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário