quarta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2009

Rainy day


Rainy day and I am thinking of you
picturing things you would do to me
undress my ghost
pull my hair
lick every inch of my mouth
wrap me around your arms
that's what I am talking about !

Rainy day I am thinking of you
desiring your smell
my nails craving your back
when I feel you deep inside of me
I say heaven it is where I am at !

Rainy day and I am thinking of you
as I play with myself
making it all hot and wet
that's when you say
the more you want the more you get

Rainy day I am still thinking of you
after the eruption of my body
my heart is beating fast
not going anywhere
I wanna make it last

The rain stops the moment
I fall asleep
I only think of you
my dream is really deep
Mix of pleasure
with a slice of pain
please keep me awake
I am addicted to that rain

3 comentários:

  1. Barbara...its such a shame your not in touch with your sexuality! In fact I think you should become a nun...right away. And if you do...I will become a priest...and you had better watch out sister! Nice post
    ;) Danny

    ResponderExcluir