sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2009

Letter to my best friend



Dad I barely can type
so much pain in my heart
in my chest...I just cry cry cry
for the last week it has been my picture
and I know you wouldn't want this
I have been trying to keep positive
and believe that everything will get better
It is just so lonely without your music
so sad without your words
so empty without your wisdom
How can I make this tears go away
How can I get down this wall
that I built so I feel safe again
I give it up , I am just human
I feel sick and tired
I have been strong for this whole year
Today finally everything hit me
There is gotta be light somewhere
I made the dark cold room my place to hide
my place to suffer and again cry
You are the most important person in my life
I am who I am because of you
You did a great jog by the way you raised me
freedom with responsibility as you used to say
I will never forget your advices
I am happy that I had lots of wonderful
moments by your side
and I thank God for giving me a dad
as my best friend
You are my inspiration to be a better person...
DAD
I love you more than words can say !
and I am missing you everyday...
ps: I am listening to your blues...thank you for all you've done for me and my sister !!






2 comentários:

  1. Baby ....don't tryyyy..... just keep yourself well positivi....with much VIBRATIONS !! I LUV U2......don't forget me yeah ??????
    fLaViNhO

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hey B. reading your words, I feel sad. but you must remember you had a wondeful Dad, and you shoul thanks God everyday of your life. Because your Dad is by god's side taking care of you.I wish I really was your sister, eventhough we are sisters from the heart, and your Dad was my Dad too. kisses and don't cry!
    I lov u foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ResponderExcluir