terça-feira, 10 de novembro de 2009

For the millionaires out there...


I got to meet some sucessfull people
we could call them millionaires
men looking for love
missing the woman of their dreams
the last one bla bla bla
but as I talked to them about it
I came to realize that
they are not ready because
they don't have the time
to have a real woman
Why do I know that ?
Because I am one of them
A real woman is demanding
of appreciation because
she brings everything or at least
a lot of things you have been
searching for...desiring...
A real woman will take care
of her man because
she loves him and he treats her
as he should
Guys keep it in mind
the more we feel appreciated
the hornier we get
at least works for me
is that so hard to get ?
I am not saying you shouldn't work
I am saying you should work TOO
Stop worrying about being right
focus in being happy
and I have two last questions
for the super busy guys
Does your work walk
around naked in the house
and get you off as much
as you both want?
Does your work
puts a smile on your face
sending you hot text messages
during the day
and naked pictures
to your cel ?
I didn't think so
So get your priorities
straight before you
come approach me

Um comentário:

  1. Respect for each other is so much more important and rich than is desire for money. We all want lots of money but more than that we want a person who understands us and is part of us and our lives. You are so right Barbara. Andrew

    ResponderExcluir