domingo, 15 de novembro de 2009

2010


I have been thinking , projecting
about 2010 , the year that I am calling
the beginning of the rest of my life
and why is that ?
Because I can just
smell that will make
my dream come through
My heart will melt again
I will feel vulnerable and hopeless
my legs will get weak
I will not hesitate
not wait or overthink
I will not be scared or second guess
my body language will
give it up what I want
I will be all that you want me to be
I will dance for you , strip for you
take you to a places that you never been before
and when I am done , you will be asking for more
Once we look into each other's eyes
it will be it !!!
we will make passionate love
we will get addicted and happy
we will want to compromise
we will desire to dive deep
we will always communicate
we will never go to bed mad at each other
we will walk hand by hand
we will hear our hearts beating together
same rhythm , all in sync
we will undress each others fears
and once we get naked and free
we will experience the best feeling ever
and we will celebrate life forever
because we will wanna say I do
we know true love is hard to find
and this is what we have.
Time to leave the past behind !
2010 will bring me to YOU as well
get your guard down and
let your soul succumb the spell
For now have patience
smell this feeling
and just know the next chapter
we will write together ...

TO BE CONTINUED....












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário