quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2009

Relationship


I was thinking with myself about
how unsatisfied we are
if we are dating we are
wishing we weren't
if we are alone
we want to fall in love
I am learning a lot about
myself just for being single
longer than anytime before in my life
and I must admit
it feels really good at times
to don't have to deal
with some issues that
only relationship brings
BUT
there will be always
moments when I wish
you were here with me
I am not sure
who you are and where
are you coming from
color of your hair
age or profession
I just know that
I don't believe
we born to die alone
I think we all should
find our best friend
sometime in our life
to grow old together.
There is nothing more
beautiful to me than
an old couple walking
hand by hand
It fascinates me and
makes me dream about
having something like that too
So my thoughts for today are
protect and embrace your
relationship ,
don't give up easily
Love is worth fighting for
but before that , make
sure you are ready
to meet half way
and to do your part .
Relationship it is
a wonderful thing
but it is hard work too !
As for myself ,
I am ready for this next
chapter of my life
and I will fall for you
in New York City...
wherever there is...
The dream is mine
I can have it anywhere
Just believe in it
and make sure
you love yourself first
and that you really
want this ride
hopefully the last one
hand by hand...


Um comentário:

  1. I loved the text, dear Barbara.
    You write well in English and in Portuguese in Rio de Janeiro or New York.
    Very good!
    I hope that New York is doing you well.
    I also did a blog, the address is http://sydneimeirelles.blogspot.com/ when you can make a visit.
    Kisses
    Sydnei Meirelles
    My radios are nextel 55*46*2760 and 55*46*28842

    ResponderExcluir