quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

SIZE DOES MATTER


Do I want bigger or smaller hips ? smaller
bigger or smaller house ? smaller (feels more like home )
bigger or smaller car ? A size that can carry the family
bigger or smaller plate of food ? smaller for me ...bigger for the ones that need
bigger or smaller purse ? both lol
bigger or smaller dog ? both again..
Bigger or smaller bed ? BIGGER so we can mess every single inch
bigger or smaller pleasure...? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
I wanna scream your name !!
bigger or smaller boobs ? sexy size but manageable lol
bigger or smaller hands ? the size that can grab me the way I like it ...
bigger or smaller penis ? BIGGER
I can't operate with small tools ...just doesn't "fulfill" my needs...lol
Bigger or smaller ...smaller or bigger....
Size does matter so
HAVE A BIG HEART
BIG SMILE
DREAM BIG
and ask little...
WE ALREADY GOT THE BIGGEST GIFT
IT IS CALLED
LIFE
and we got for free !
Make somthing HUGE out of it !
A BIG KISS FROM ME !





2 comentários:

  1. What matters most is the quality, not teh quantity, but in somethimes we do want the biggest ones...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Marcio size plays a big part in my "quality" time....so yes I stick with bigger...rsrs

    ResponderExcluir