quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

The last day of your life


What if today was the last day of your life?
Have you experience all that you want ?
What would it be missing ?
Have you forgave the ones that tried to hurt you?
The ones that were jealous of you ?
Have you said you love to all the ones you do ?
Have you helped as much as you can ?
Did you get to see most places you wanted ?
Most importantly what would you do
that you can but haven't done yet because
you think you will live much longer ?
Do you have many or any regrets ?
I got myself thinking about all this
and I am planing on keep living like I do
Like there is no tomorrow !
Not taking life for grant and
(my favorite part of all ),
learn everyday something new !
Whatever I feel I still didn't do
or didn't get done it will happen soon
because that's just how I am.
I don't sit and wait for things to happen !
As for love...HE WILL FIND ME !
I rather don't hurry in this special subject
but when it happens
I wanna make sure he knows everyday
How much he means to me and that I love him !
Life is our biggest gift from God !
Lets remember to love ourselves ,
celebrate every minute , every second...
because WE CAN!
so it doesn't get any better than that
does it ?






4 comentários:

  1. I don't want today would be the last day of my life. so many things to do, places to travel, kisses to give, a child to see growing up, a tree to plant or a book to writen.lol
    bjs

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Fernanda Mello,perde pra vc! Fantástica,BB! Quero um livroooo seu! Beijos da sua fã Cy

    ResponderExcluir
  3. ADOREI,LINDA E E PARA PENSAR MESMO, TEMOS QUE VIVER CADA MOMENTO , O AGORA PORQUE DEPOIS NAO TEM COMO VOLTAR E NAO PODEMOS DEIXAR NENHUMA ALEGRIA PASSAR, E MESMO A TRISTEZA COM ELA APRENDER QUE ISSO E VIVER.LOVA YA, MISS YA, SEE YOU SOON. BJS
    Ava

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Parabens mais uma vez linda...Como sempre vc é fantastica.
    Beijos
    Fred

    ResponderExcluir