quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2009

Dating sites ( SECOND PART)


I heard some stories about women
that post pictures 10 years younger...
what are they thinking ???
Would they tape all over their bodies
for the first date...??
This is ridiculous !
Or even worst pictures 20 pounds lighter...
than what to do ??
I wonder what they say
when they get to face
the guy on their first date
"sorry I am kind of bloated
I am on my period " ?!
so last night I had 2 burgers
3 french fries and the whole ice cream
and I woke up like this...
you are bloated alright !
And how the guy suppose to react ?!
"Oh hun I understand ,
lets meet when the 20 pounds of blood
leaves your body " !!!
HELLOOOOOOO !!
We know men are visual so
if you don't feel good the way you look ,
either don't post picture
and be ready for not much action (emails)
or get a make over before doing it
but please NO old pictures !!
For the other hand, remember
not all guys like skinny ones
embrace who you are !!
As for the guys...
the ones who take good care of themselves
can be a great catch or a pain in the ass
I feel that the ones who are all cut and hot
TEND ( I said tend)
to be very superficial
and I must say , it turns me off
and will not last more than 3 emails...
or two chats with me.
The regular looking guys
in my experience are more
in touch with things that really matters in life !

Beauty will fade for all of us !
We gotta have more than that !
we gotta be more than that !
Successful men that go for what they want
and make thing happen when they want
and who are not afraid of living to the fullest
THEY TURN ME ON !
I have a similar personality
risk taker , romantic and follow my intuition.
I would do anything or go anywhere
if I feel it can be THE ONE ...!
Today make sure you say what you want
and DO WHAT YOU SAY...
You might be surprise with the outcome...


TO BE CONTINUED...









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário