terça-feira, 2 de julho de 2019

Trust the process

How do you know it is love ?
Well for me love is the most powerful feeling on earth.
Love keeps me at peace , happy and inspired.
But to love someone you need to be willing to meet half way sometimes.
With internet people dont want to " work" for it because there is Someone else out there....
The hell with that , when you love , you dont give up , you give your all .
When it comes to love I never give up unless it is that kind that doesnt make me happy no more .
My two cents , if your heart beats faster...if you crave the other one eyes and sometimes you get out of breath just by thinking of it , you might be falling .
So make sure you know what to do with this gift from God .
No games , no shades...all clear and transparente .
For a real love I wait , for a real love I dream ...and when he finds me I ll make sure I find him too.

God has all planned out for each one of us so take a deep breath , have faith and trust the process .
You ll get what you deserve, thats how he operates !
Love is all that matters...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário