domingo, 7 de julho de 2019

My last dance ...

What makes you diferent ? ...you are not scare of me...not scare of kissing me...
not scare of being MINE !
A real woman can appreciate a real man...all the rest are unnecessary distraction.

You are tired of games , wasting time , energy...
You want this and you want it now !!
You desire that looking in our eyes that says : I ll never let you go ...
Your body language speaks my language...screams my name...
Ohhh man , your touch just feels so good...
I melt just by thinking of our endless moments of givin in...
Giving it all , no rules , no time ...just you and I and our beautiful song that says :
" cant say love , not without you " (Glenn Lewis)
This is much more than just a corny romance , this is the real deal...
You are the real deal and I am ready for YOU ...
Time to dance , grab my hand and lets do this !

I am ready , are you ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário