sábado, 13 de julho de 2019

Why dont we...

Why dont we make it count for real ? For good ?
These days people are so lazy , so impatient .
Every beggining of any relationship is the best ...so full of passion !
We feel breathless just by thinking of each other, right ?
But why should we accept that the routine and daily life suck this dream feelings out of us ?
Why we dont fight for love ?
Why people just give up so easily and then keep searching for something they just gave up ?
Lets wake up and remember real love is worth fighting for !
The world is getting messed up by the minute and the ones who work on their relationships and value what they have , are the ones who will have it all !
We dont need to be perfect , we need to be honest !
I want someone to hold my hand and REALLY never let go , than I ll know I found my best friend and my all !!
So please dont say I LOVE YOU if you dont know what it means...
It will be a long journey  and with bumps on the way so lets make it count now and for every single day ahead of us !
It is all up to us , what do you say ?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário