terça-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2009

This ain' sex


Raining outside but here right here inside of my body
so much sun...heat is on...are you ready for this ?
Usher singing this ain't sex makes me wanna tie you up
feeling vulnerable and helpless
Let the rain falls and gets us all wet , careless and free
let me turn around ,don't move , just watch me tease
play and drive you insane...
the way I shake , the way my hair slap your face
as I turn over and over making you dizzy , losing your sense
oh yea baby you better believe this is how you find yourself aching
desiring , craving as I undress my soul right in front of your eyes
Eyes that barely can blink , same eyes that eat me alive
I am so horny...so excited to feel your hunger
don't you dare stop this song , it comes with a spell
that make me sweat , wet and wild
now put on your dance shoes and
bring this madness to the dance floor
because this ain't sex
this is making love that will outlast the world
Thank you Usher for this wet morning...


Um comentário: