sábado, 5 de dezembro de 2009

Flying without wings


Watching the clouds choreography
as the wind blows my mind
bringing you closer
lips that softly tells me what I need to hear
smells that exhale from the friction of our souls
powerful hands that makes me feel in paradise
fingers that explore every inch
coming out so wet and tasty
straight from heaven to satisfy our hunger
as we both lick it off the juice and each others lips
then we finally give up to this unforgettable kiss
that takes passion to another level
and we submit to the madness of our spirit
and let ourselves devour each others limits
as we fly without wings to a place we never been before
a place where this magic moment is all that matters
and please each other is our favorite thing to do
where you make me your star ,
watch me dance as I offer you the moon
As the wind change so the choreography
how exciting a new sensation
a new encounter ...as we fly without wings !






3 comentários:

  1. Powerful, sensual, and captivating, as if being there. Wonderful writing Barbara! Andrew

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I want to fly with out wings now; where do I get a ticket? Beautiful imagery and feelings!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. If she thinks I still love another and I dont; how do I convince her that she is possibly becoming the center of a new world? What do I do, say or be so that she knows? I know to be myself but what more can I add?

    ResponderExcluir