quinta-feira, 28 de julho de 2011

THE ART OF WAITING...

In a world where future becomes present in a blink of an eye , due to a rush and fast pace
I find this the most incredible art to conquer ...
the art of waiting !


It requires a lot from us...patience being the key word.
We live in a world where people want this or that but want it NOW !
As I always say it doesn't matter our plans...
God is up there laughing...
He is the only one that knows all !

So why stress out for somethings you can't control...??
I am writing from a very special and unique experience that I personaly had.
Where and when I wasn't expecting to find love...I did ! 

Trust me when I say...we all can feel that !!
We just need to stop the rush or stop the "picking ".
As I say again who "picks"too much will mostly not be picked !
Just relax and trust in yourself and your values, be the one you feel proud of...
GOD is the answer and more than anything he is fair ...

Everyone will get whatever they deserve , sooner or later...have faith in the process !
Be strong and have  patience even if 24 hours feels like months...you are in the best hands you could be...just make sure you do your part !
 After 44 years of my life I can tell :
God saved the best for LAST...and yes it also  will LAST forever ( whatever that means )  because I found what I was looking for !!


5 comentários:

  1. NA VERDADE O QUE PRECISAMOS E DEIXAR DE TER MEDO DE ACEITAR OS MOMENTOS ESPECIAIS QUE SÃO POSTOS EM NOSSAS VIDAS...E DEIXAR ACONTECER...SE DER CERTO ÓTIMO SE NÃO DER CERTO...VC TEVE MAIS UMA EXPERIÊNCIA PARA SABER COMO AGIR DA PRÓXIMA VZ...SABEMOS QUE A FELICIDADE ESTÁ NAS PEQUENAS COISAS...ESTAS MESMAS QUE PASSAM E NÃO DAMOS BOLA OU ACHAMOS PEQUENAS DE MAIS PARA O NOSSO MUNDO PARTICULAR...MAS MAL SABEMOS QUE ESTAMOS PERDENDO DE VIVER E SERMOS SIMPLESMENTE FELIZES POR NÃO ACREDITARMOS QUE ISSO SERIA POSSÍVEL...AS VZS APENAS SENTAR NO MEIO FIO E TOMAR UMA CERVEJA VENDO A VIDA PASSAR NÃO TEM PREÇO SE VC ALI TIVER COM A PESSOA CERTA...E EU SEI QUE ISSO É POSSÍVEL...E VC TB BB...BJS.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I have goosebumbs. Really happy for you. And you two look gorgeous together. :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. A arte nas ftos me encantam!!!!!!
    bjs Bb...
    dinha

    ResponderExcluir