quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2010

SO WHAT IS YOUR DREAM TODAY ?


Deep inside of me things try to confuse me
mix messages playing funny games
I see you but for some reason
can't remember your name
The running seems to be exausting
not sure if it is from or to
mother and father  are often around
I guess is what brings me the feelings
that no matter what
they are never hard to be found
Feelings come and go
I see you again
and suddenly I realize
you are someone that I know
This makes me feel warm inside
make me wanna stay where I am
Gives me butterflies
I fight to keep this feeling going
to don't move
don't take any chance
to wake up from this dream
that 
I SEE YOU BEING MY MAN OVER AND OVER AGAIN...


SO WHAT IS YOUR DREAM TODAY ?





Um comentário:

  1. Roberta Bueno Brandão14 de julho de 2010 às 17:38

    My dream is that my friends stay by my side forever...
    Selfish?! Just a little bit :-)
    Kisses

    ResponderExcluir