sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

MY SPECIAL MOMENT


This moment in time is teaching me
how to find happiness deep inside my soul
showing me that be single
doesn't mean at all to feel lonely and below


Friends are all over town
I found great joy in my house
the true ones will always be around

calm mornings..sweet breeze impulsing my run
songs , melodies telling me
I will be alright..it will be fun
If I keep being positive
and counting my blessings
tomorrow will be bright
We cant go wrong having
God as our guide

Being single is a choice
that I made after finding
myself so excited being in my own room
dancing over and over to the same tune


I know where I am at in my life right now
so a man to be my man
has to come kicking my door down
bringing me the moon and
a love I can't refuse
and as we live this romance
he takes my hand and say :
May I have this dance ?

My special moment is cloudy sometimes
but I don't believe in rushing
so I am taking my time
to let you come
undress my desire
as you make me yours
and we burn like fire

My special moment is now
and no one can take this from me
I am free and celebrating life
every single second !!






10 comentários:

  1. Amei BB....muito lindo...Você tb jamais poderá deixar de escrever...Te adoro demais... Beijos

    ResponderExcluir
  2. This is part of God's list for you and the experiences he has set for you to become the wonderful, beautiful woman you are and becoming! I know your door will disappear when I walk up to it and things will change for the fantastic. Continue to believe and I will do the work.....
    Love Always and Forever H

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I love it!!! You are the bomb The Power!! If I was a man I would be your husband hahahahaha!!!
    The Queen

    ResponderExcluir
  4. You're perfect in their placements.
    But what fascinates me is that you show common lines rigidity, inflexibility in decision making, and in-between a sweet woman.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. enjoy your single times, is the best ones. sometimes I miss then.lol
    bjssss

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Moments without feelings don’t exist.



    These are the feelings that stay in your mind: love, hate, sadness, joy, etc…



    Today’s moments can be felt on many other situations and for a long period of time. The only thing you have to do is to remember!



    The mind works like a time machine, sending you back in time and having you re live the moment.



    So…get rid, throw away all bad feelings, just live and relive all of your good moments, using this incredible machine that is your mind, your memory and your thoughts.



    Imagine all good moments that you wish for your future and feel these moments.



    Good moments = good feelings = good recollections and all of this together = good moments.



    Have good moments and relive them forever and ever and ever…..


    FRANCISCO MAGALDI

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Ta inspirada hein gata loucaaaaaaa te amoooo!!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Ta inspirada hein gata loucaaaaaaaaaa...Love ya!!! The Queen

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Roberta Bueno Brandão21 de julho de 2010 às 18:04

    Eu acredito na frase do poetinha...
    "É impossível ser feliz sozinho"
    Isto não quer dizer que devemos nos contentar com pouco. Merecemos o melhor!
    Bjão

    ResponderExcluir
  10. POETA ,POETA NÃO SOU
    ESCREVO O QUE ME VEM NA ALMA
    ESCREVO O QUE ME VAI NA MENTE.
    COMPONHO MÚSICA
    PINTO QUADROS.
    SIMPLESMENTE ME EXPRESSO.
    SE TE TOCO..
    É PORQUE A MINHA EXPRESSÃO É DEMASIADAMENTE DRAMÁTICA.
    FAÇO-TE PENSAR...
    PORQUE NÃO SOU POETA.
    E DESTE POETA
    QUE NÃO E POETA..
    NASCEM POUCOS VERSOS..
    EM BUSCA DAS TUAS LEITURAS
    EM BUSCA DOS TEUS SORRISOS..
    NÃO SOU POETA.
    O MEU PERFUME E SÓ UM COMPLEMENTO DO MEU SER.
    NÃO TEM RIMAS DE POEMAS ESTAS LINHAS
    SÓ SEGUEM AS SILABAS TÔNICAS DOS MEUS SENTIMENTOS
    SÓ COMPÕEM AO COMPASSO DO MEU CORAÇÃO
    E CONFORME O CÁLICE DE VINHO SE ESVAZIA
    AS FRASES PERDIDAS QUE AQUI ESCREVO..
    PARECEM VALSAR A MINHA FRENTE
    PARA DO NÃO POETA FAZER UM NÃO POEMA.
    QUE IRA SE TORNAR VERDADEIRO AO VOCÊ LER
    PORQUE TE FARÁ DAR VIDA A UM VERSO QUE NÃO E VERSO
    E DE UMA MÃO QUE COMPÕE E TOCA
    ESCRVER UM FALSO POEMA.

    DEDICO ISSO...PARA TODOS QUE AQUI SE ESCREVEM

    FRANCISCO MAGALDI

    ResponderExcluir