quarta-feira, 14 de abril de 2010

If you don't know me by now...


IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME BY NOW
Don't expect me to translate it for you
to unwrap the thoughts of my soul
to clean the dust of my window
that prevent me to see
the devil in you
it doesn't matter soon or
later I will figure it out

Don't expect me to open the door
and let you inside of me
where I keep all my secrets
and the madness of my rules
created to cause confusion
excitement and thirst of life

Don't expect me to kiss you at hello
if I think your lips can't scream my name
because I am the kind of woman
that met a lot of people on the road
Dropped most of them by the bridge
and keep only the meaningful spirits
that maybe never met me
but can read me with their hearts

So if you don't know me by now
just know that it is never too late
to be yourself and show that you care
and remember I tend to keep
people that come with something to add
people that I met yesterday
but had such impact on me that already
KNOW ME BY NOW !

So let's try again
nice to meet you ,
I am Barbara Becker...

5 comentários:

  1. Hi Barbara, congratulations!
    Really loved.
    Kisses

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Bárbara, amei..Adorei todos os que eu li até agora.
    parabéns..

    beijão

    ResponderExcluir
  3. If there ever was someone who I wanted to "know by now"; it is you. I hope and pray to be a life long friend and partner on this journey they call life... Your writing lets me see the depths of your soul and it draws me closer to you like a moth to a flame. The desires of the heart & body are overwhelming...
    Amor
    H

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Só vc pra resumir a pessoa que sempre admirei, Bárbara Binha Becker(BBB)

    ResponderExcluir