terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010

The gift


I had no idea the gift was on my way
I didn't know it would make me feel this way
I couldn't see it right away
Today I am smiling for no reason
dancing for all season
The past doesn't say a word , quiet , mude...gone...done !
All I can hear is what you whisper
All I can feel is that you are a keeper !!
Things are so positive , so energetic
My heart is pumping , jumping
clapping for this magic moment
that will last because we want
it will grow because we nourish
I wasn't ready for this before
I can see it clear now as I feel no fear
as I listen to our song and get to experience US...
SO UNIQUE !
Thank you for being here , there , everywhere
thanks for being my gift ...
YOU ARE PRICELESS
just like what we have !
to be continued...endless ....timeless.....




Um comentário:

  1. Baby!....That was incredible. I also can't wait until that moment when love burns bright. Time and distance have created a deeper and deeper pain that can only be cured with your presence. I also know that as God is my witness; no man I mean no man shall tare us apart during our moments of forever. I count the seconds, till then know my heart only beats for you.

    ResponderExcluir